Sunday, July 11, 2010

Going back to an old love..

Does it ever work?

I've used Bare minerals for about two years a while back. I liked the coverage, the finish, the colour match, and the light weight feeling. Simply put, I loved it all. Then, out of curiosity, I moved on to Chanel Pro Lumiere. I used that for about 4 months before I yet again moved on to Nars Sheer Glow. I've now been using Nars for about 4 months.

Since it is summer, I have been getting some colour. And my Nars is a little bit light for me right now. Then I remembered that I had my darker shade of Bare Minerals. I was excited to visit with this old friend. I took out my old brush and swirl, tapped and buffed. It was quick, light weight, just as I remembered. And when I look a long good look in the mirror, I heard the 'fail' soundtrack in my head= "Waa, Waa, waaaaaaaaaaaa". I looked shiny, pores that I forgot I had were accentuated and I felt like I had rubbed a bronzer/highlight all over my face.

While revisiting old loves, just remember, some times you part for a reason.

x0

No comments:

Post a Comment