Saturday, September 21, 2013

Cute Idea to Hide Clutter

Why in the world are there so many remotes these days? It all seems a little excessive and confusing to me. My fiancé is very particular about each remote, so I don't see us getting one of those universal ones any time soon.

How do you handle all of your remotes? Do you have them all on display, only the one or two essential ones on display? Do you have one of those over the couch arm pockets for them?

On a recent trip to Homesense I found this beautiful mirrored glass box from Steven and Chris and fell in love. I pictured it on our coffee table, and quickly realized it would be perfect for storing our electronic devices! We have the Wii remotes and our TV/Cable/Blue-Ray remotes all neatly tucked away in this pretty gem. 

I love it, what do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment