Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Birthday Haul!




Hey!


I'm sorry that I've taken/will be taking a little vacay but it was my birthday on Sunday and my sister is down visiting and it doesn't leave much extra time to blog.

In the mean time, I did take some pictures of some presents that I either got to pick out myself, was surprised with and just bought for myself! Some of my absolute favourites include Impassionate and Candy Yum Yum lipsticks from MAC, their matching pro-longwear lip liner,  and an eye shadow palate from Tarte. So much fun!

haul!

Impassioned

Candy Yum Yum

Candy on top


from benefit

swatches didn't show up well

Tarte Palate!


gorgeous!

Beauty Marked, Black Tied, Omega, Rice Paper


Turkish Delight





If you have any questions about any of the products, ask away. I will be filming on Monday and may answer your questions there!

Cheers,
Sara x0

No comments:

Post a Comment