Friday, September 4, 2009

I'm back!

Hey guys, I just recently moved back to the city where I go to university so that took up a bunch of my time. My bad! I haven't had time to do any new looks and capture them but I do have a pretty fun look from about 6-8 months ago which I think is so much fun!
On my eyes I'm wearing MAC's Vanilla pigment with a healthy dose of MAC fluideline in blacktrack, and a set of falsies. On my lips (the fun part) I lined my lips with MAC's magenta liner and filled in my lips with MACs Gladiola lipstick from the Dame Edna line. Soo much fun! Enjoy!! :)

Haha again as you can probably tell this was late one night and apparently I didn't realize the state of my hair when taking the pictures! Please excuse!

Pair these lips with Peroxide lipglass from the Blonde Brunette Redhead collection for the perfect intense Barbie lip!

No comments:

Post a Comment