Friday, January 30, 2015

GRWM

Hey guys!



I filmed another get ready with me and posted it to my YouTube channel! This is a simple yet polished look that I do when I have to look put together, but want to look fairly natural. Great for school, work, or appointments.

List of products that I used:
MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance primers
Bourjois Paris Healthy Mix Serum- Gel Foundation
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural powder
Stila Smudge Stick eye liner in Damsel
Smashbox self adjusting powder foundation in Dark D1-D2
Kat Von D Immortal Lash Mascara
MAC Chromographic Pencil in NC15/NW20
Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow pencil
MAC powder blush in Mocha
MAC Pro Longwear lipcreme in To The Future
NYX Pump it Up Lip Plumper in Kim

If you have any questions about this look, or suggestions for future looks, please comment me below!

Cheers,
Sara x0

No comments:

Post a Comment