Saturday, August 15, 2009

keep it moving

It was so nice outside and I had a million things to do today but I tried to make time to take pictures of my makeup today. Keep in mind I was in a hurry and didn't devote enough time to capture the makeup how it should have been captured.
I wore Mac Wood Winked, Mac Handwritten, Mac Carbon, Mac fluideline gel eyeliner in blacktrack, and Dior show mascara in Backstage 090. On my skin I had a little bit of Bare Minerals in Medium Tan.




I'm not in love with my skin right now. I need to dedicate more time to get perfect skin. I only wash my face once a day.. maybe I should start a better night time routine. Right now I use a Neutrogena daily exfoliating cleanser and lots of moisturizer. I have scars on my chin too that I would like to make disappear. I'm thinking about trying Mederma. I will update with that progress.
I hope you are having a great August so far! Can you believe it's half way over?! School is lurking around the corner and I feel like I haven't felt summer yet. Lets soak up these next three weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment