Sunday, August 2, 2009

pretty summer look

So this look kind of looks a bit like the last one I posted. This is a more day time pretty summer look. I used the Dior 5 colour iridescent eyeshadow palette in 609 Earth Reflection. I used the upper left gold colour on the lid, the lower right colour as a highlight, and the upper right colour blended in and above crease, and the bottom left colour to darken the outer corner and smudged into the lower lash line. As a base I used my MAC paintpot in Bare Study and for liner I used MAC fluidline in Blacktrack on upper lash line, in the water line I just used a cheap white pencil liner. Foundation is Bare Minerals in a mix of Light and Medium Tan. On the lips I have just a lip balm. On the cheeks I have a highlight in MAC's Mineralized Skin Finish Soft and Gentle. Mascara was Rimmel's Sexy Curves mascara- a cheap drug store product but I do like it for a more day time, not-so-dramatic look.

I hope you like! Have a wonderful Sunday :)
-sara x0x

No comments:

Post a Comment