Sunday, August 9, 2009

my bad

I've been so crazy busy lately that I haven't had the chance to think about blogspot. But I'm trying to get back on track, so here is a quick little blurb about some up coming things to look forward to.
I went to Sally's again and I saw this eyelash volumizer treatment where you apply morning and night and theres vitamins in it which technically should make my lashes grow more to achieve a fuller longer set of natural eyelashes. I will be trying this out and letting you guys know my thoughts on it.
I want to tell you my opinion on tanning, and touch on the tanning beds= mustard gas insanity and then go a bit further into tanning.
I am going to be doing a lot more looks, I promise. And I will try to show off some of my collection of makeup.
For now, here's a picture of me sans makeup (ok, there's mascara) because no blog is complete without pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment