Saturday, August 1, 2009

old looks i've done

Happy August Everyone! So here are some looks that I could find on my computer that I've done in the past two years. There are more, I will round up the next lot and show them in a few days I think. It's always fun to look back though, don'tcha think? haha, I will remember as best as I can what products I used!

This look I did because I wanted to play with some very much neglected blue eyeshadow I have.
Featured in this look: MAC Aquadisiac e/s in and above crease, MAC Satelite Dreams e/s all over lid, MAC ORB e/s to blend out the blue and act as a bit of a highlight, MAC blacktrack fluidline, Diorshow Backstage mascara 090, and a mix of an ashy and light brown colour to fill eyebrows. I used Bare Minerals foundation in Light

Don't I look tough? Haha, Alright so in this look I can tell that I used from the Dior 5 palatte in 030 the lightest colour for highlight and inner corner, I used MAC Orb e/s for all over the lid, some MAC Soba e/s crease action, a little touch of MAC Shale e/s and MAC Knight Divine in the outer corner. I used MAC fluideline in blacktrack, and Diorshow backstage makeup (it's my fav mascara of all time). Foundation was MAC Studio Fix (I don't remember the shade) and it looks like I'm wearing blush in Sweet As Cocoa.




This is a pretty basic look for me. If I have time in the morning to do makeup before I go to school this is typically what I go for. MAC Naked Lunch (I looove this eyeshadow) for highlight, MAC Orb e/s on lid, and lot of blending with MAC (the name isn't on the pan anymore I thiiink it's Handwritten) matte redish brown e/s. For liner I used MAC's fluideline in blacktrack and again, Diorshow backstage mascara. Foundation here I was wearing MAC's Studio Fix (I don't remember the shade)



So those are some old looks, I will be posting some more new and old looks. You can tell which ones are new because I'm so much darker now haha. I also want to talk about some brushes that I came across, and my technique with lipstick. So watch out for that! :)
-sara x0x

No comments:

Post a Comment