Saturday, August 1, 2009

so what do i look like today?




This is silver meets bronze going out look. It turns out a pretty neutral look with lots of black eyeliner. What did I use? I have my MAC paint in Untitled as a base, Gosh eyeshadow in 14 Grey Brown over the lid and slightly blended upward, MAC e/s in Woodwinked in and above crease, MAC Orb to blend out all the sheen and act as a highlight, MAC e/s in Handwritten to darken up the outer corner, MAC fluidline in Blacktrack, Diorshow Backstage mascara (my fav), and Ardell false eyelashes in 116? I threw out most of the casing so I could be dead wrong. I'm wearing a little bit of Bare Mineral foundation in Medium Tan and MAC blush in Blunt. On the lips I'm wearing Jubilee which I must say I love. It just takes the redness out of my lips and gives me a bit of moisture.



It's a pretty look that is shimmery and dramatic enough for a classy evening out, or a trashy evening out - which ever you're into.

No comments:

Post a Comment